The Exo Terra Repti Glo 10.0 has a very high UVB output similar to that associated with desert environments. Desert locations receive more direct sunlight than any other because of fewer clouds, less air humidity and no plants or trees to provide shade. Therefore desert reptiles are more exposed to UV radiation than any other type of reptile.
This bulb can also be used on screened terrariums or terrariums with dense screen covers to ensure UVB penetration. Dense screens can filter out up to 50% of the UVB rays.
NB Beacuse of Royal Mail size restrictions you can not select "Special Delivery or Standard Delivery" as the shipping method for tubes over 30inches long, they must be sent by courier, if you live in the more remote parts of the UK or off-shore islands this will be very expensive.
- 33% UVA
- 10% UVB
- Desert Terrarium Lamp
- For reptiles with very high UV requirements
- Makes desert reptiles thrive
- UVA (33%)stimulates appetite, activity and reproductive behavior
- UVB (10%) promotes Vitamin D3 synthesis
- Recommended in combination with Repti~Glo 2.0
- Suitable for desert animals such as Bearded Dragons, Uromastix Species, Savannah Monitors, Horned Lizards, Desert Tortoises, Spiny Lizards etc.
Customers who bought this product also purchased