King British Bacteria Control is a veterinary medicine containing formaldehyde for the treatment of bacterial infections, gill rot & external ulcers. Prevents external ulcers from spreading, cleans and protects wound infections allowing fast healing. For use in coldwater & tropical aquariums. One 100ml bottle will treat up to 900 litres of tank water.
Active Ingredients: Contains Formaldehyde (35.6% solution) 10.92% w/w, Sodium chloride 0.60% w/w, Magnesium sulphate 0.30% w/w and Allantoin 0.04% w/w
- Carefully calculate the volume of water to be treated making adequate allowance for the displacement of water by gravel, rocks & equipment.
- Shake bottle well, before use.
- Using a clean container* (e.g. a jug), extract a small volume of aquarium water from the tank and add 1ml of Bacteria Control for every 9 litres of total aquarium water. Alternatively, mix 1 capful (4ml) of Bacteria Control for every 36 litres (8 gals) of aquarium water.
- Pour evenly over water surface. Increase aeration during use.
- Continue filtration during treatment but remove filter carbon.
- Repeat treatment every 4 days while symptoms persist.
- Renew filter carbon.
A 10% water change is recommended after the problem has been solved.
*Ensure that the container has been thoroughly washed out before use and is free from any chemical contaminants.
Do not exceed stated dose.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USE.
Do not use in marine aquariums. For the treatment of ornamental fish only. This product will stain if spilt. Not to be used with other fish treatments or medicines. This veterinary medicine is marketed in accordance with the Small Animal Exemption Scheme. For animal treatment only.