King British Methylene Blue is a longstanding treatment for aquaria, used by generations of fish keepers. It is effective against a range of fungal & bacterial infections. For use in coldwater & tropical aquariums. One 100ml bottle will treat up to 900 litres of tank water.
Active Ingredient: Contains: Methylene Blue 2.44% w/w.
- Carefully calculate the volume of water to be treated making adequate allowance for the displacement of water by gravel, rocks & equipment.
- Shake bottle well before use.
- Using the pipette add 1ml of Methylene Blue for every 9 litres (2 gals) of water. Alternatively, add 1 capful (4ml) of Methylene Blue for every 36 litres (8 gals) of water.
- Continue filtration during treatment but remove filter carbon.
- Repeat treatment every 4 days while symptoms persist.
- A 10% water change is recommended after the problem has been terminated.
- Renew filter carbon.
- If using directly on wounds, dab undiluted Methylene Blue on damaged areas using a cotton bud as a swab.
Warnings: Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Wash off any splashes immediately with clean water. Wash your hands with soap and water after use. Keep away from pets. Keep away from food and drink. This product will stain if spilt. This product may stain tank ornaments & silicone. Not to be used with other fish treatments or medicines.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USE. DO NOT EXCEED STATED DOSE.