King British Original Formula WS3 White Spot Control is a veterinary medicine for the treatment of fish infected with White Spot. Also known as Ich or Ichthyopthirius, this is a persistent protozoan parasite that exhibits itself as pinhead-sized white spots.Costia & Trichodina can also be controlled with this product. Suitable for both coldwater & tropical aquariums. WS3 is our strongest strength formulation against white spot - One 50ml bottle will treat up to 4,500 litres of tank water.
Active Ingredients: Malachite green (4% solution) 10.0% w/w, Acriflavine 0.05% w/w, and Quinine sulphate 0.04% w/w.
- Carefully calculate the volume of water to be treated making adequate allowance for the displacement of water by gravel, rocks & equipment.
- Ensuring cap is tightly sealed, shake bottle well before use.
- Using the pipette add 1ml of Original Formula WS3 for every 90 litres (20 gals) of water. Use half the normal dose when adding to tanks containing sharks, loaches, & other sensitive or light scaled fish.
- Continue filtration during treatment but remove any filter carbon.
- Repeat treatment at 48-hour intervals while symptoms persist and for 48 hours after all spots have gone. White Spot can take up to two weeks to clear.
- After five doses carry out a 10% water change and continue with the treatment if the problem persists.
- A 10% water change is recommended after the problem has been terminated.
- Renew filter carbon.
DO NOT EXCEED STATED DOSE