A blend of essential salts. Revitalises sluggish and run-down fish, relieves fish of constipation and can cure swim bladder problems, and is suitable for use in coldwater & tropical aquariums.
Active Ingredient: Contains: Magnesium sulphate 33.33% w/w, sodium chloride 11.11% w/w.
Available in a 100ml bottle which will treat up to 900 litres of tank water.
- Carefully calculate the volume of water to be treated making adequate allowance for the displacement of water by gravel, rocks & equipment.
- Shake bottle well before use.
- Using the pipette add 1ml of Revitaliser Tonic for every 9 litres (2 gals) of water. Alternatively, add 1 capful (4ml) of Revitaliser Tonic for every 36 litres (8 gals) of water.
- Continue filtration during treatment.
- Repeat treatment at 48 hour intervals while symptoms persist.
- A 10% water change is recommended after the problem has been terminated.
DO NOT EXCEED STATED DOSE
Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Wash off any splashes immediately with clean water. Wash your hands with soap and water after use. Keep away from pets. Keep away from food and drink. This product will stain if spilt. Not to be used with other fish treatments or medicines. Keep the bottle in the outer carton.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USE.