King British Swim Bladder Control relieves swimbladder problems & constipation by stimulating bowel movement and assisting osmoregulation. Use when fish are unable to swim upright. Particularly recommended for Orandas and other fancy goldfish that have constricted swimbladders.
For use in tropical and coldwater aquariums, treats up to 900 litres of tank water.
Active Ingredient: Magnesium sulphate 33.33% w/w, Sodium chloride 11.11% w/w.
- Following insructions on the carton, carefully calculate the volume of water to be treated making adequate allowance for the displacement of water by gravel, rocks & equipment.
- Shake bottle well before use.
- Using the pipette add 1ml of Swim Bladder Control for every 9 litres (2 gals)of water. Alternatively, add 1 capful (4ml) of Swim Bladder Control for every 36 litres (8 gals) of water.
- Continue filtration during treatment.
- Repeat treatment at 48 hour intervals while symptoms persist.
- A 10% water change is recommended after the problem has been solved.
Warnings: Do not use in marine aquariums. This product will stain if spilt. For the treatment of ornamental fish only. Not to be used with other fish treatments or medicines. For animal treatment only.